The Association aims to become the recognized focal point of knowledge and best practices among offshore oil and gas operators in Romania, thus creating a cooperation framework for the Black Sea Romania operators and contributing to the country’s economic development.
RBSTA promotes industry best practices in order to protect the health and safety of those that are impacted by the activities, protect the environment, enhance operational excellence, promote economic and business development, and support local communities.
- Represent Members’ interests in relation with parliamentary, state, governmental, local communities, national and international authorities, media, other agencies and organizations;
- Promote programs and policies among offshore oil and gas operations in Romania with respect to the following:
- health and safety
- environmental protection
- legislative and regulatory issues
- employment and labor conditions issues
- emergency preparedness and response
- Promote sound industry practices and a stimulating business environment for Romania’s offshore oil and gas industry
- Promote employment opportunities for Romanians through the growth of businesses in Romania
- Promote and support education of the new generation of Romanian oil and gas specialists through cooperation with Romanian educational institutions
- Strengthen and promote strategic planning in the Romanian energy sector at large
- Develop co-operation with national and international agencies and organizations.