Last updated: May 2018
The confidentiality of your personal data is one of the main concerns of Romanian Black Sea Titleholders Association with registered office in 169A Calea Floreasca, Building A, 4th foor, office 2075, district 1, Bucharest, as data operator.
This document has the role to inform you about the processing of your personal data, in the context of using the internet page www.rbsta.ro. („the Site”)
Purposes, bases of processing and categories of processed personal data
If you are a visitor of the Site, Romanian Black Sea Titleholders Association will process your personal data you provide directly in the context of using the Site, such as data you provide within the contact/questions/claims section, insofar as you contact us in this way. The categories of data processed in this context are your name, surname, position, telephone, email and any other data you provide.
We use the personal data we collect from you when you visit our Internet site, www.rbsta.ro, in order to monitor the traffic and improve the content of the website. We base this data processing activity on our legitimate interest in ensuring the proper functioning of our Internet website, as well as its improvement. The categories of data processed in this context are the hour and date of accessing the Internet website and the IP address from which our Internet website was accessed.
Duration of processing your data
On principle, Romanian Black Sea Titleholders Association will process your personal data as long as it is necessary to achieve the above-mentioned processing purposes.
Disclosure of personal data
For the purposes of processing, Romanian Black Sea Titleholders Association may disclose your data to the members of the association, partners, to third parties or entities that support Romanian Black Sea Titleholders Association in performing the activity through the Site or to central/public authorities in the following cases listed as an example:
- to administer the Site;
- to maintain, personalize, and improve the Site and services performed through it;
- to perform data analysis, testing and research, monitoring usage and activity trends, developing security features, and authenticating users;
- when the disclosure of personal data is provided by law, etc.
Transfer of personal data
Personal data provided to Romanian Black Sea Titleholders Association may be transferred outside of Romania.
Under the conditions of the personal data processing legislation, as data subjects, you are entitled to the following rights:
- the right to be informed, i.e. the right to receive details of the processing activities carried out by Romanian Black Sea Titleholders Association, as described in this document;
- the right to access the data, respectively the right to obtain the confirmation from the Romanian Black Sea Titleholders Association regarding the processing of personal data, as well as details regarding the processing activities, such as: the way the data are processed, the purpose of the processing, recipients or categories of data recipients, etc.;
- the right to rectify, respectively the right to obtain correction, without justified delays of inaccurate/unjustified personal data, as well as filling in incomplete data; the rectification/completion will be communicated to each recipient to whom data was sent, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts.
- the right to delete the data without undue delay (“right to be forgotten”) if one of the following applies:
- they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
- if consent is withdrawn and there is no other legal basis for processing;
- if the data subject opposes processing and there are no legitimate reasons to prevail;
- if personal data has been processed illegally;
- if personal data has to be deleted for the compliance with a legal obligation;
- personal data has been collected in connection with the provision of information society services in accordance with the Union’s or national law under which the operator is located.
It is possible that, following the request to delete the data, the Romanian Black Sea Titleholders Association to anonymize this data (thus depriving it of his personal character) and continue in these conditions the processing for statistical purposes;
- the right to restrict the processing to the extent that:
- the person challenges the accuracy of the data for a period that allows us to verify the accuracy of the data;
- the processing is illegal, and the data subject opposes the deletion of personal data, but instead calls for restrictions on their use;
- the operator no longer requires personal data for processing, but the data subject requests them to find, exercise or defend a right in court; or
- the data subject opposed to processing (other than direct marketing) for the period of time during which it is verified that the legitimate rights of the operator prevail over those of the data subject.
- the right to data portability, respectively (i) the right to receive personal data in a structured way, commonly used in an easy-to-read format, and (ii) the right that such data to be transmitted by the Romanian Black Sea Titleholders Association to another data operator, provided that the conditions laid down by law are met;
- the right to oppose- in respect of processing activities may be exercised by submitting a request according to those indicated below;
- at any time, for reasons connected with the particular situation of the data subject, that the data which are intended to be processed under the legitimate interest of the Romanian Black Sea Titleholders Association or under public interest, except in cases where the Romanian Black Sea Titleholders Association can demonstrate that it has legitimate and compelling reasons justifying the processing and which prevails over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subjects or that the purpose is to establish, exercise or defend a right in court;
- at any time, free of charge and without any justification, that data intended to be processed for direct marketing purposes.
- the right not to be subject to an automatic individual decision, meaning, the right not to be the subject of a decision taken solely on the basis of automated processing, including profiles creation, which produces legal effects that concern the data subject or similarly affects him/her to a significant extent;
- the right to contact the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing or the competent courts, to the extent that you consider it necessary.
For any additional questions about how your personal data is processed and to exercise the above-mentioned rights, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org