S.N.G.N. Romgaz S.A. is Romania’s national gas company and the largest natural gas producer in the country. Its main business segments are E&P, UGS and energy trading. As of February 2013, the company is active in the field of power generation.
Some of S.N.G.N. Romgaz S.A. main highlights are:
- largest holder of natural gas reserves, producer and supplier in Romania;
- low-risk onshore portfolio with long-established operating history;
- first offshore exploration steps in the Black Sea in 2012 along more experienced players;
- largest owner and operator of gas underground facilities in Romania;
- strong financial position;
- experienced management and operational teams with extensive expertise in the Romanian energy sector.
In EX-30 Trident Block, the deep-water area of the Black Sea, Romgaz has the quality of titleholder with a share of 12.2% and is a part to the joint operating agreement, as non- operator, having as partner LUKOIL Overseas Atash BV (87.8 %).
To learn more, visit our website https://www.romgaz.ro/en